Labradoodle Breeder’s Responsibility:
- The Breeder guarantees the labradoodle puppy is in good health at the time of delivery. The Buyer has three days to take the puppy into a veterinarian for an examination. If the labradoodle puppy is found to be of poor health the Buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Breeder for a full refund or keeping the puppy and the Breeder will reimburse for all veterinary costs, up to the purchase price, related to the pre-existing condition.
- The Breeder provides a warranty for two years after the date of sale against any serious genetic disorder that affects the dog’s quality of life. Should a serious genetic disorder be discovered, the Breeder will offer a replacement puppy from the next available litter or refund the veterinary costs up to the original purchase price (breeders choice). . All veterinary records must be supplied to the Breeder. In the case of HD, hip dysplasia, the Buyer must provide documentation from PennHIP or OFA within 6 months of this labradoodle reaching two years of age.
- The Breeder reserves the right, at the Breeder’s expense, to have the dog checked by a veterinarian of the Breeder’s choice before offering a replacement labradoodle puppy or refund.
- The Buyer will provide the labradoodle a caring and loving home.
- The Buyer will take the dog to a veterinarian for an annual check-up and all preventative treatment recommended by the veterinarian will be followed.
- The Buyer will take the dog to either group or private training classes by the time the dog is five months of age.
- The Buyer will feed the dog only a premium quality dog food. The Breeder recommends Puppy Now and Acana and also a balanced raw diet. Pet food sold in grocery stores does not constitute a premium pet food. Dogs need real food not just kibble.
- The Buyer will not allow the dog to become overweight or allow repetitive, rigorous exercise during the first year of development.
- The Buyer will contact the Breeder immediately if the Buyer can no longer look after the dog at ANY point during the dog’s life. .
- The buyer will spay/neuter the labradoodle by 6 month of age with verification sent to the breeder.